Is there an advantage to returning to the same clinic for my renewal?
Yes, it may decrease the process time, since the clinic you have been to before has your medical records from the previous year.
All FAQ’s from Renewal Process
- Am I able to get an extension if my card is close to expiring?
- Can I submit my renewal application early?
- I am renewing my card. Is that any different?
- I had my medical marijuana card a couple years ago and it has expired. Do I need to get a new doctor’s recommendation?
- I went to a different clinic to get my medical card the first time. Do I need to go there again?
- Is it harder to renew my medical card after it expires?