Is there marijuana which won’t get me high?
There are strains of marijuana that do not have a euphoric “high.” These strains have a higher level of a cannabinoid called CBD and lower levels of the cannabinoid called THC.
We suggest that you speak with your dispensary technicians for more information about the strains. They will be able to inform you what is currently available and what might be best for your medical condition.
All FAQ’s from General
- Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
- Can I drive while using medical marijuana?
- How much does it cost to obtain a medical marijuana card?
- How much does medical marijuana cost?
- How much medicine can I have with my card?
- Is the Delaware Medical Marijuana Card recognized by other states?
- May I use marijuana while on parole/probation if I have a DMMP card?
- What forms does marijuana come in?
- What is a caregiver?
- What is the impact of possessing a medical marijuana card on employment?
- What should I tell my employer if I am subjected to a drug test?
- Where can I use my medication?
- Where do I get medical marijuana medication?
- Who can use medical marijuana?