Is the Delaware Medical Marijuana Card recognized by other states?
Currently only Arizona, Maine, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island accept other state cards. It is still highly advisable to check with the state laws to ensure you do not break any.
All FAQ’s from General
- Are there different kinds of medical marijuana?
- Can I drive while using medical marijuana?
- How much does it cost to obtain a medical marijuana card?
- How much does medical marijuana cost?
- How much medicine can I have with my card?
- Is there marijuana which won’t get me high?
- May I use marijuana while on parole/probation if I have a DMMP card?
- What forms does marijuana come in?
- What is a caregiver?
- What is the impact of possessing a medical marijuana card on employment?
- What should I tell my employer if I am subjected to a drug test?
- Where can I use my medication?
- Where do I get medical marijuana medication?
- Who can use medical marijuana?