What is a medical marijuana facility, a.k.a. a dispensary?
Delaware Registered Compassion Centers, are nonprofit entities that may acquire, possess, cultivate, deliver, sell, and dispense marijuana, related supplies, and educational materials to registered qualifying patients and designated caregivers.
All FAQ’s from Dispensaries
- Are children allowed inside dispensaries?
- Do I have to register with the state to work at a dispensary?
- How can I find a medical marijuana dispensary in Delaware?
- How much may a dispensary charge for medical marijuana?
- What will I need in order to be dispensed medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Who can purchase or receive medical marijuana from a dispensary?
- Will I be able to visit a dispensary immediately after visiting a clinic?
- Will on-site consumption of marijuana be allowed?