I do not have the money for the application/grow site fee. Can it be waived? Can I make installment payments or use my credit card? Will my insurance pay?

There is a sliding payment scale for patients who demonstrate financial need. For more information, you may contact the

Division of Public Health, Office of Medical Marijuana
417 Federal Street
Suite 205
Dover, DE 19901

You may also contact them via phone: 302-744-4749